West Coast Mainline
Fencing Case Study
Enhancement Plan of WCML between 00.00miles to 78 miles included:
- Line side de-vegetation
- The removal of 190.000 metres life expired fencing
- Provision and installation of anti-vandal palisade fencing.
- Scope and replace-upgrade off-track drainage
- Construct and upgrade access points & gates
- Construct and upgrade access compound
Network Rail approached QTS to set up a collaborative alliance for the delivery of this enhancement plan to upgrade line side fence, drainage and access points. QTS was in a unique position to offer all disciplines required via their experienced resource.