Rench Farm, Drumclog
Within QTS Plant compliance and special projects team we strip down and overhaul our machines internally. This role is workshop based and involves full rewires , repairs to original machine wiring and complete IFM system fit ups.
Role & responsibilities:
- Fully qualified auto electrician.
- Full driving licence.
- Experience in HGV,s , Plant and Machinery.
- Experience with IFM systems would be a benefit but not essential.
- Good diagnostic skills.
- Attention to detail and pride in your workmanship.
What we offer:
- Generous holiday entitlement - 25 days plus bank holidays
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme
- A tailored personal development and training programme
QTS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.