Rench Farm, Drumclog
The Fleet Co Ordinator, reporting to the Fleet Team Leader, will work as part of a small team within the compliance department managing over 500 vehicles in the light commercial fleet. Daily liaison between QTS managers, vehicle hire and lease companies, QTS accounts, drivers, and many other stakeholders ensures a varied and fast moving role, at a time when commercial vehicles are evolving rapidly and have a central role in QTS Group’s service delivery.
- On and off hire of vehicles including liaison with QTS managers and vehicle hire companies
- Processing vehicle lease requests and progressing orders.
- Maintaining records of fleet vehicles including checks on insurance, road tax, servicing and other safety information
- Maintaining vehicle tracking and defect reporting systems
- Issue and processing of orders for vehicle leases, hires and related expenditure.
- Liaison with QTS accounts department and finance team to ensure correct processing of supplier invoices
- Maintenance of insurance database
- Processing accident reports, insurance claims, damages and fines. Liaison with insurers and vehicle repairers.
- Analysis of vehicle use and performance and scheduling for vehicle replacements
- Management and updating vehicle telematics including tracking and camera systems
- Weekly and monthly fleet and vehicle reports to managers
- Updating vehicle and driver records
- Attending to drivers’ and suppliers’ enquiries and running the Fleet mailbox.
- Implementation and development of company procedures
- Assist in any other aspect of the Company where required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools essential
- Basic knowledge of vehicle and fleet operations desirable
QTS Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability or age.