HGV Jet-Vac Operative
Rench Farm, Drumclog
QTS Group is one of the UK’s leading rail contractors specialising in vegetation management, drainage services, fencing, training, civil engineering, earthworks, geotechnical services, industrial rope access and specialist plant fleet hire.
We are looking for HGV Jet-Vac Operatives to work as part of our growing drainage team, carrying out drainage tasks on & off track including HPWJ, Root Cutting & CCTV.
What you need you to bring us:
- Driver CPC (Essential)
- Digital Tachograph (Essential)
- Experience within the drainage industry (Essential)
- Medium risk confined space entry (Desirable)
- High pressure water jetting (Desirable)
- CCTV experience (Desirable)
- Must be flexible (Work away from home, nightshifts & weekend working)
- Civils experience (Desirable)
- Ability to use own initiative and to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude
What we will give you:
- Personal Track Safety training (if required)
- Further training working towards on track plant competence.
- Competitive salary package
- Company pension
- 33 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
QTS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.