Rench Farm, Drumclog
QTS Group is one of the UK’s leading Rail Infrastructure, Engineering and Training organisations. As an HGV Mechanic you will report to the workshop manager.
- Inspect and service the various transporter bodies including air and hydraulics
- Keep accurate records of jobs completed via job sheets
- Adhere to legislation as to leep the company DVSA compliant
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area and adhere to health and safety policy and procedures
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics
- Experienced in MOT preparation and diagnostics
- Experience with Unimogs desired
- Be flexible in your approach to working hours
QTS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.