HGV Recycler Operative
QTS Group is one of the UK’s leading rail contractors specialising in vegetation management, drainage services, fencing, training, civil engineering, earthworks, geotechnical services, industrial rope access and specialist plant fleet hire.
We are looking for an HGV Recycler Operative to work as part of our growing drainage team.
What you need you to bring us:
- Hold a valid driver certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Card
- At Least 1 year experience using JHL Recycler or similar recycler units
- Hold a Digital taco card
- Full driving licence, class 2 minimum
- Be willing to work around the UK
- Be self-motivated and self-managing
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- PTS would be an advantage but not essential.
What we will give you:
- Personal Track Safety training (if required)
- Further training working towards on track plant competence.
- Competitive salary package
- Company pension
- 33 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
QTS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.