Rench Farm, Drumclog
QTS Group is one of the UK’s leading rail contractors specialising in vegetation management, drainage services, fencing, training, civil engineering, earthworks, geotechnical services, industrial rope access and specialist plant fleet hire.
The HSQE Advisor will travel to various sites across the UK to report on health and safety.
Role and responsibilities:
- NEBOSH Certificate
- IOSH membership
- Quality and Environmental Management Systems experience
- Three years practical experience in railway industry
- Sound knoweldge of the H&S requirements of legislation, Railway Group and Railway Company standards
What we offer:
- Opportunity to obtain Auditing Qualification
- IEMA Foundation Qualification
- Generous holiday entitlement - 25 days plus bank holidays
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme
- A tailored personal development and training programme
QTS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.