Rench Farm, Drumclog
You will receive work based practical training and assessment from highly skilled personnel throughout your apprenticeship, blended with block attendance at specialist residential training centres. This apprenticeship will cover a timescale of two years of training to achieve up to a level 2 qualification with possibility of further progression to level 3.
If you want to build a career with one of the UK’s leading rail contractors, providing specialist services in vegetation management, drainage service, fencing, training, civil engineering, earthworks, geotechnical services, industrial rope access and specialist plant fleet hire, then apply now.
- Genuine interest in building a career in heavy plant engineering
- Willing to commit to a training package of three years
- Flexible working approach in order that essential works can be carried out within set timescales
- Willing to travel to other sites with other plant engineers to carry out works
- Outstanding and responsible work ethic and pride in providing excellent service
What we offer:
- Generous holiday entitlement - 25 days plus bank holidays
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme
- A tailored personal development and training programme
QTS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.