Rench Farm, Drumclog
QTS Group is one of the UK’s leading rail contractors specialising in vegetation management, drainage services, fencing, training, civil engineering, earthworks, geotechnical services, industrial rope access and specialist plant fleet hire.
- Undertake maintenance of vehicles. Machinery, plant and equipment to a planned maintenance schedule as instructed.
- Undertake maintenance of all Rail Road vehicles, plant and equipment in accordance to legislation and manufacturer’s instructions.
- Undertake the maintenance of all other vehicles, plant and equipment in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- The recording of all maintenance activities against each unique inventory number.
- Ensure all paperwork such as time sheets, maintenance records, delivery tickets, etc. are returned promptly to the main office.
- Correctly use work items provided by QTS, including PPE in accordance with training and instruction.
- Ensure all work is carries out to specifications and instructions.
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Complying with QTS company policies and procedures.
- Vehicle/plant qualification with 3+ years’ experience within a workshop environment essential
- Must be willing to travel throughout Scotland
- Personal Track Safety Certificate preferable, however QTS can supply
- Familiarity with the railway standards desired
- Willingness to work as part of a team within the workshop environment or around various sites within Scotland on a mobile basis
QTS is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.